Thank you for your interest in Living Room Studios Portraits! We are thrilled to document your life’s journeys and to capture memories through the lens. We strive to make the photography experience uniquely you, helping to tell the story of your life, relationships, interests, and reflect your personality. We are inspired by photojournalism and approach our photography style with the same eye for authenticity and capturing great moments.
This fall season, Andrew has reserved two special Sundays Sept 23rd and Oct 14th for an adventure at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum! Our new ‘Mini-Ventures’ are dedicating these special Sundays to having fun with you and your crew while creating art. Andrew loves photographing families, kids, and couples while exploring and making beautiful memories in an incredible Minnesota native landscape.
These sessions are the perfect time to take in all the beauty of the season and perhaps get a head start on your holiday card and gift ideas.
- Wall Art and Prints - Start a legacy by creating beautiful art with our team at the Living Room Studios. We offer a wide variety of products including our Premium Canvas Gallery Wrap, Signature Standout, Steel Prints and Murals, & Gift Prints
- Digital Collections - We highly recommend purchasing the rights to your images to give you the most flexibility with printing and using your images. If you choose to Own the Art, you will receive the printing rights to all images within your online gallery which means you can print wherever you choose and you can keep a digital copy of your session so you always have it on hand
- Albums - Our 3 album lines are art pieces in their own right and we know you will treasure them for years and generations to come. Printed on archival art paper, all of our albums are of the highest quality and are completely customized for you
Our amazing team will guide you through planning the details of your session and you will receive your images within an online gallery. After you’ve had time to review your gallery, Andrew will look forward to helping you design beautiful lasting art work for you to cherish for years to come.
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to work with Andrew and our team at the Living Room Studios Portraits. Choose a time on either Sunday, September 23rd or Sunday, October 14th and get ready to have an incredible, playful Min-Venture with Andrew!
FALL MINI-VENTURE $375.00
- 20 minute Photography Session with Andrew Vick
- All sessions will be photographed at the MN Landscape Arboretum located at 3675 Arboretum Dr, Chaska, MN 55318
- Includes a full day pass to the Arboretum for all members of your family
- Park Hours: 8:00am - 6:30pm
- Sunday Brunch: 10:00-1:00 pm for more information visit their brunch page here!
- Valid for groups of up to 6 people (For groups of 7 or more, please request information about our full sessions)
- 20-25 professionally color corrected images delivered in your private password protected online gallery
- Order Wrap Up Meeting with Andrew
- Quick 4 week turnaround
- Includes 1 image of your choice
- $100 Print Credit to be used towards your choice of beautiful wall art (Print Credit can be redeemed during your Order Wrap Up Meeting)
DIGITAL COLLECTIONS FALL MINI-VENTURE SPECIAL
$85 Single Digital Image
$175 Favorite 3 Digital Image Collection (Special Mini-Venture Rate!) Receive your favorite 3 full sized photos with printing rights ($255 Value)
$275 Own the Art (Special Mini-Venture Rate!) - All of your photos delivered as a complete digital collection with printing rights
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
1. Artistry & Session Design
You will receive our signature Artistry and Session Questionnaire before your session. This will provide important details to our studio team to fine tune your session and create a vision for how you want to display your beautiful artwork. We will then put everything together for you, allowing you to sit back and relax.
2. Photography Session
During your photography shoot you and Andrew will have a blast creating the perfect customized images for your home and for the products we discussed in your Artistry Consultation. Remember to have fun and enjoy the moment! We care deeply and want to make this an incredible experience for you to remember.
3. Gallery Reveal
Your gallery will arrive 4 weeks after your session and gives you the opportunity to review your images and select your favorites prior to your ordering session.
4. Order Wrap Up
After you receive your gallery, we’ll get together again to review your favorite photos and talk through customizing the perfect products for you, your home, and your family. This is one of our favorite parts of our time together and any family members are welcome to come along.
5. Enjoy your Art!
Enjoy showing off your family heirlooms. We can’t wait to see your art and family’s heart displayed on your walls and to be cherished for years to come.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When can we schedule our session?
Your Mini-Venture will take place on one of our Sunday dates, September 23rd or Sunday, October 14th at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum in Chaska, MN. Sessions will be held between 11:00am and 5:30pm. This is a rare opportunity and the perfect way to create beautiful art for your home, so don’t miss out, sessions will fill quickly!
How do we confirm booking?
Once we have a date confirmed, we will send your contract and a deposit request to hold your session time. You will also be asked to fill out our Artistry and Session Questionnaire to provide us with information that will help us better understand your needs.
What if it’s raining at my scheduled session time?
Since we live in Minnesota, we’re used to unpredictable weather! The Arboretum has indoor and covered locations to accommodate our unpredictable weather. Pack a raincoat and bring along your adorable rain boots, Andrew will also provide umbrellas so you can dance in the rain!
What should I wear?
Think about what you feel most like “yourself” in and have fun with it. Try to avoid clothing that is too revealing or restrictive as we’ll be moving a lot and shooting from many different angles. Don’t forget to dress for the weather too!
How can I prepare for my session?
Shortly before your session, we will send you a link with information detailing how to prepare, what to bring, and even more about what to wear. Stayed tuned or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like that information sooner.