Thank you for your interest in Living Room Studios Portraits! We are thrilled to offer this fun experience to document your senior year as you embark on this next phase in life.
We have a heart for making this photography experience uniquely you by telling the story of your life and showing off your awesome personality. We are inspired by photojournalism and approach our senior photography style with the same eye for authenticity.
Our amazing team will guide you through planning the details of your session and your images will be shared with you in an online gallery. After your session, Andrew will look forward to having you back in the studio for your Order Wrap Up meeting to help you design and create beautiful lasting art work for you to cherish for years to come.
We look forward to working with you soon!
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
Artistry & Session Design
You will receive our signature Artistry and Session Questionnaire before your session. This will provide important details to our studio team to fine tune your session and create a vision for how you want to display your beautiful artwork. We will then put everything together for you, allowing you to sit back and relax
During your photography shoot you and Andrew will have a blast creating the perfect customized images for your home and for the products we discussed in your Artistry Consultation. Remember to have fun and enjoy the moment! We care deeply and want to make this an incredible experience for you to remember
Your gallery will arrive 4 weeks after your session and gives you the opportunity to review your images and select your favorites prior to your ordering session
Order Wrap Up
After you receive your gallery, we’ll get together again to review your favorite photos and talk through customizing the perfect products for you, your home, and your family. This is one of our favorite parts of our time together and any family members are welcome to come along
Enjoy your Art!
Enjoy showing off your family heirlooms. We can’t wait to see your art and family’s heart displayed on your walls and to be cherished for years to come
Get ready to have a ton of fun and feel incredible about yourself! Andrew has an amazing way of capturing playfulness, laughter, and all around awesomeness during your time together both posed and candid. Join us at the studio or arrange a location of your choice for your session.
Senior Session $275
- Up to 1 hour of photography time
- Photographed in-studio or photographer’s outdoor location of choice
- 45-60 professionally color corrected images delivered in a private password protected online gallery
- Online gallery delivery in 4 weeks
- Artistry Consultation and Order Wrap Up Meeting
Custom Session Options
- $150 upgrade to add an In-Studio Combination Session
- $100 Extend your time to feature additional outdoor background and clothing changes! Each additional 30min after the initial 1 hour session
- $100 Family Session Add-on (up to 6 people) Includes additional 30min of time and 15-20 additional images
- $50 Family Session Add-on Upgrade for Groups of 7-10 People
- $50 Receive $50 off both sessions if you bring a friend!
- $50 Location of your choice*
- *Additional fees may apply if chosen location is 20+ miles from our St. Louis Park studio
- $115 Single Digital Image
- $300 Favorite 3 Digital Image Collection ($345 Value) - Your favorite 3 full sized photos with printing rights
- $450 Favorite 6 Digital Image Collection ($690 Value) - Your favorite 6 full sized photos with printing rights
- $550 Own the Art - All of your photos delivered as a complete digital collection with printing rights
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When can we schedule our session? We dedicate Wednesday’s from 3:00-8:00pm and Thursday’s 10:30-5:30pm to portrait sessions. Please inquire for additional availability.
How do we confirm booking? Once we have a date confirmed, we will send your contract and a deposit request to hold your date. You will also be asked to fill out our Artistry and Session Questionnaire to provide us with information that will help us better understand your needs.
What if it’s raining at my scheduled session time? Since we live in Minnesota, we’re used to unpredictable weather! We have an indoor space at The Living Room Studios and lots of fun ideas to work around unexpected weather. Unless it’s raining, we’ll still head outside! If it does rain, you do have the option to reschedule to our next open booking without losing your session fee.
What should I wear? Think about what you feel most like “yourself” in and have fun with it. Try to avoid clothing that is too revealing or restrictive as we’ll be moving a lot and shooting from many different angles. We do recommend bringing at least one classic outfit and a few spare changes of clothes. Don’t forget to dress for the weather too.
How can I prepare for my session? Shortly before your session, we will send you a link with information detailing how to prepare, what to bring, and even more about what to wear especially when groups are involved. Stayed tuned or contact us at email@example.com if you would like that information sooner.
Can I bring a friend? Yes! In fact, if you book a session along side a friend, we will discount both of your sessions by $50.
Can I book a family session at the same time? Yes, we offer a $100 Family Session Add-on (up to 6 people) Includes additional 30min of time and 15-20 additional images.
We look forward to working with you and welcoming you into our Living Room Studios family!